Library Policies and Procedures
2016-2017 Policies and Procedures
- Media Center Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00AM – 3:00PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00AM - 2:40PM
- Students need a signed planner or a teacher pass to visit the Media Center individually.
- Students may check out three books at a time for three weeks.
- If a student has an overdue book, he/she needs to return the book before another book can be checked out.
- Books may be renewed multiple times. If there is a hold on a book, it may not be renewed.
- If a book is unavailable, the librarian can place a on hold through Destiny Catalog for the student.
- Books may be returned to the book drop in the Media Center.
- Students may renew a book one time if no one else has requested to borrow the same book.
- Students are responsible for paying replacement costs for library items that are lost or damaged.
- Overdue and replacement fee notices will be sent out monthly to the student's homeroom teacher.
- Students with overdue fees and/or lost books will need to clear the matter first to continue to borrow materials from the media center.